Celebrity Pictures

Celebrity Pictures


Katy Perry Leggy in Shorts

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 04:42 AM PDT

Katy Perry was spotted keeps up her wedding body fitness regime The I Kissed A Girl star was seen working out leggy in shorts leaving a gym in West Hollywood

Jessica Simpson Major Cleavage on 'The Ellen Show

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 03:48 AM PDT

Singer Jessica Simpson has revealed that she does not brush her teeth regularly, as she does not like them to feel slippery.Simpson, 29, who appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on April 28, said she uses a shirt to clean them sometimes."My teeth are so white and I don't like them to feel too slippery, but I do use Listerine and I do floss every day," Fox News quoted her as saying."But, I don't

Leggy Kardashian!

Posted: 30 Apr 2010 03:36 AM PDT

Kim Kardashian, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian leggy at Beach Bunny Swimwear party - Robertson Blvd in West Hollywood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario