Celebrity Pictures

Celebrity Pictures


The Sexy Kardashian

Posted: 01 Oct 2010 04:51 AM PDT

The Sexy Kardashian Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian behind scenes PerfectSkin infomercial shoot pics

Selena Gomez Gorgeous in Sheer Black Blouse

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 10:28 AM PDT

Selena Gomez Gorgeous in Sheer Black BlouseSelena Gomez attended the launch party for "Promise," a new ring collection created by Cheryl Cole and De Grisogono at Nobu London on Thursday , September 23. She wore a sheer black shirt and painted-on sparkly pants.

Lea Michele is Marie Claire UK Coverstar

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 08:39 AM PDT

Lea Michele is Marie Claire UK coverstarLea Michele on Partying:I can honestly sit down in front of you and say I don't smoke and I don't do drugs. I never have and that's who I am.' 'These days I have one glass of wine and I'm completely gone.' Schucks! 'I've never been a "Let's go out and have a cosmopolitan" kind of girl. I don't even think I've ever tasted a cosmopolitan before. I much prefer

Taylor Swift's Long Legs At Roberto Cavalli Party

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:46 AM PDT

Taylor Swift's Long Legs At Roberto Cavalli PartyTaylor Swift steps out in head-to-toe Cavalli at the Roberto Cavalli party held at Les Beaux-Arts de Paris as part of the Paris Fashion Week Ready To Wear S/S 2011 on Wednesday night (September 29).The 20-year-old singer was seen out earlier this week at Cavalli's show during Milan Fashion Week as well.

Rachel Bilson: Roberto Cavalli's Sexy Leopards

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:23 AM PDT

Rachel Bilson: Roberto Cavalli's Sexy LeopardsRachel Bilson attended Roberto Cavalli's star-studded 40th anniversary party in Paris last night. She wore a flouncy, leopard-print dress that looked like it was falling off!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario